VentureWeb is a global hybrid Marketing Staffing and Digital Creative agency that helps businesses grow. Our staffing and creative services offers clients a global network of marketing and creative professionals to support their marketing strategy and campaigns. By working with us, clients are able to rapidly scale their marketing and creative teams up and down in response to the changing needs of their business. We take care of the detail so they can focus on the big picture.
At VentureWeb we believe the best way to serve our clients is by investing in our employees. Through performance rewards, flexible working arrangements and learning and development opportunities, VentureWeb helps you grow your career! Learn more by visiting our website at www.ventureweb.com.
What you can look forward to:
• A fun, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment
• Flexible working arrangements
• Competitive compensation
• Subsidized, comprehensive benefits (that’s right, we help cover the cost!)
• Learning and development opportunities
• Weekly Pilates and healthy snacks in the office
We are seeking a talented Front End Developer to join our Toronto team in a full-time permanent capacity. The successful candidate will provide development solutions to clients and development support to the global Digital team.
What you will do…
• Work with Digital Project teams and Account Managers to provide development solutions to clients and digital support to the global Digital teams.
• When required, collaborate with external development houses to meet project deliverables and deadlines.
• Stay abreast of new development trends and maximize learning opportunities for new and relevant skills.
• Make suggestions and recommendations to ensure development of digital products are following industry best practices.
• Develop and maintain responsive boilerplate templates that work within the clients’ framework.
• Work with fellow team members to share knowledge and insights in area of expertise and provide learning opportunities to the team.
• Assist the global Digital team members with technical related solutions or issues that arise during the project life-cycle.
• Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are both set intelligently and then met.
The qualifications you will need…
Approximately 5 years’ experience in the following:
• Developing sites within various browsers.
• Development of mobile responsive sites.
• Setting up databases.
• Working with Apache servers.
• Working within an SVN environment.
• Working with FTP.
• Working experience within a Digital agency environment with quick turnaround times on projects.
• Building widgets and plug-ins in WordPress.
Please apply to this opportunity via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/288833277/
You can also view and apply to this opportunity via our website by visiting http://www.ventureweb.com/availablepositions/ and searching for job ID #1874.
Note: Please submit a portfolio / samples of sites you have built along with your resume.