Work with us!
Located in highly sought after King West neighbourhood of Toronto, Taplytics is an organization that focuses on A/B testing and the modern product strategies that go along with it.
Work with world class clients!
Be at the core of what powers the product strategy for the likes of: The Globe And Mail, Tinder, Indigo, Target, and many more...
Work at scale!
Our clients’ user bases require large backends and well built sdks. Billions of events every day running on hundreds of millions of devices. Work with an amazing team that is tackling the unique challenges that face a rich A/B testing platform.
Work in different languages and frameworks!
While Taplytics has traditionally been a mobile focused organization, we are expanding to new and innovative paradigms that will have you working in many languages and frameworks.
Learn and Grow!
We foster a culture of growth and sustainability, while still offering the opportunities to tackle large, challenging and impactful problems.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with our team to design, implement, build and maintain our mobile and server side SDKs.
- Write elegant yet strong code that will be at the core of our sdks.
- Focus on quality with continuous integration and deployment.
- Create testing strategies.
- Take ownership of the the architecture, product backlog and timelines.
- Embrace the challenges of dealing with, building and maintaining sdks that power all of our client's applications.
- Be a core member of a close-knit engineering team that ships code continuously
We're looking for people with
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with mobile and/or server side development.
- Good handle on testing strategies: Integration vs. Unit, mocking tools and strategies, continuous integration, etc...
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to design, implement, build and maintain our mobile and server SDKs.
- Be a core member of a close-knit engineering team that ships code continuously.
It would be nice if you had
- Open source / SDK development experience.
- Experience working with dependency management tools.
- Experience building products from beginning to end
- Experience working with large scale back ends