Zynga is looking for a full-stack engineer to oversee live operations, system scalability, performance, usability, and infrastructure for our Payment system.
- Plan, implement and lead the development of the payment system (server and client libraries), accountable for overall architecture, code quality, and technical vision.
- Define system architecture, research new technologies, and prototype new ideas while balancing it with business initiatives.
- Work with various disciplines to provide technical insight of new features.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various system resources, ultimately accountable for system availability/uptime.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Expert knowledge in Java programming language.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Maven desirable.
- Working knowledge of mobile client development.
- Experience in C#, Objective C, or Swift a plus.
Extensive experience designing and maintaining large-scale backend web services
- Deep knowledge/experience with data architecture: SQL, NoSQL, and data caching technologies/in-memory databases such as MemCached and Redis.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills