Our development team in downtown Toronto is looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals to work on new product offerings that employ a modern technology stack.
What You Will Do
- Architect, design, and implement User Interface Infrastructure and UI components
- Design and develop easy-to-use robust features that perform and scale in a multi-tenant environment
- Contribute to the all aspect of the engineering process; i.e., Agile, design reviews, etc.
- Strong background in Computer Science and Software Engineering
Angular, Ember ES6+, webpack, npm/yarn, SASS, CSS etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks and tools: Karma, Mocha, Enzyme
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- React Router, GraphQL
- Server-side development experience
- Jest snapshot testing
- Exposure to functional programming
- Exposure to CSS Modules, CSS-in-JS etc.
- Selenium (from JS – wdio.js, Nightwatch etc.) testing
- BDD (Cucumber)
We are a privately-held software company delivering innovative solutions to key players in the airline industry, helping them to streamline the business process and fuel new revenue growth.